Heavy Equipment Operator
Wage: $35 per hour
Full-time position: 50 hours per week
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to Foreman
PSC Construction is seeking full-time Heavy Equipment Operators to help with grading and underground utility installations for heavy industrial and private clients.
Job Description: Operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Heavy equipment may include front-end loaders, dozers, excavators, and all other pieces of equipment.
- Heavy Equipment Operators must clean, maintain, and report any service that will be needed.
- Customer service and public interaction skills
- Apply good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- A clear understanding of excavation and grading practices
- Work directly with the site foreman to plan and organize project needs
- Mandatory background and drug screening
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- 3 years of Heavy equipment operating experience with various types of equipment.
- Reading and understanding of plans and specifications
- Ability to read, understand, and adapt to different soil reports and testing requirements
- Excellent communication skills
PSC Construction offers a complete benefits package including:
- Paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Incentives
- 401k with match
- Paid continuing education
- Longevity Bonus system
- Bonus referral program
Send resume to email@example.com